How To Download
- Move the mouse to the graphic you want, and click the right mouse button.
- Now you will see a menu, move the mouse until "Save Picture As..." is highlighted.
- Click save picture as, and a window will pop up. In this window you can navigate to where you want to save the graphic, and you can change the file name if you wish. For these tutorials, I recommend that you do not change the file name of the graphics I ask you to save.
- Click save, and your done.
- Click on the link that will take you to the .zip file.
- A window will display asking you what you would like to do, select save to disk.
- Click OK, and navigate to where you want to save it.
- Click save.
- Now it will start downloading. If you do not check the close automatically box, then you will have to close it manually when it is done transferring.
- Now you will need to unzip the file. Most operating systems require unzipping software, but on others you can simply right click on the compressed folder, and select extract.
- You can download Ultimate Zip from http://www.ultimatezip.com/
To download things like sound, all you need to do is right click on the link
that will take you to the file and choose to save it.
- The first thing you'll need to unzip a downloaded compressed folder (.zip
folders), is a an unzipping program. For this we will use Ultimate
- Go to their website, and download the program. Remember where you saved
it, saving it to the desktop would make this easiest.
- Go to the location that contains the downloaded file. It will be called
uzsetup_beta3, or something kind of like that.
- Double Click it.
- Click Next.
- Read the license agreement, and click yes to continue.
- The next screen shows you where the program will be installed, which will
most likely be the program files, located on your hard drive. I would leave
it as default. Click next when ready.
- The next screen shows where it is going to install a shortcut button, in
the start bar. Leave this as default, and click next.
- The next screen will ask you if you want to install desktop icons, and etc.
You can make your choices, and click next.
- Click "Install" to complete the process.
- You're now ready to unzip a folder. Make your way to one, and right click
- Select the menu item that says "extract to folder blah blah blah...."
- After a moment, a new folder will display, and it will most likely be named
the same as the zip folder. This is the extracted folder, and the process